~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Friday, November 6, 2009

Decisions Decisions

I am working on a bright tropical lap quilt, using this pattern. I am certain that the sunset fabric in the center is my focal fabric, the block center & I am pretty set on the yellow as the background color. But I am undecided on the accent colors that make the corners & pinwheels.

hmmmm... I think I like this first one best. teal pinwheels & the batik for the corners.....



This one feels too BLAH with the activity in the focus fabric

nope....the purples are fighting, aren't they?!



3 comments:

FabricsNQuilts said...

We have a winner. :) showed it to the intended recipient & #1 it is.

RagamuffinQuilts said...

I like #1 too. Can't wait to see the finished quilt!

endlessprattle said...

I like #1 also, but definitely want to see pics of finished... I LOVE the batik

Labels