~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

2009 Projects ~ Something for me! A tablerunner PLUS

Twice a month I host a Sit N Sew in our brick & mortar store. Earlier this month, I pulled a pattern for nice big tablerunner that was quick & easy enough to make before all the holiday parties.

I decided to use mine in a different way.

I have a very useful but UGLY glass display cabinet.

Isn't it prettier now?

I used velcro on the top edge of each side of drape and along the bottom of the table runner. This way I can swap out the runner with the seasons. Isn't this a much more inviting check out counter?!

3 comments:

RagamuffinQuilts said...

It looks great! What a neat idea with the velcro drapes! OH MY, just realized you cut & used some toile! LOL YAY!!!

kimbuktu said...

Nice job!

Ashlawnfarms Rag Quilt Creations said...

Nice idea!

Labels