~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010 Projects ~ Summer in the City Wall Hanging


I love this fresh wallhanging from the Urban Chicks collection, Summer in the City. This is 16" square and went together in a snap. The size made it easy to free motion quilt too. I backed & bound with a print from the al fresco collection designed by Michelle Amore for Marcus.

I quilted the piece with Superior Threads, King Tut. This varigated thread adds great additional interest.

This is our class project on Saturday, January 23rd in our brick & mortar. So if you love it too, pop over & register! The class will provide you with all the fabric you need, batting, binding, backing & all! You will even have a bunch of these fresh charms left over to take home!

5 comments:

love2ragquilt said...

Very Stunning. I real like it. The machine quilting looks great.

RagamuffinQuilts said...

LOVE it!

teachpany said...

I like it, too. Love the thread. Are you also selling the kit, thread included, for us who live farther away?

sewmeow said...

Love it and the fabrics are terrific. Hope you get good response for the class.

suzanne said...

WONDERFUL! I LOVE the pattern. I need to learn how to do that machine quilting.
XO!

Labels