~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2010 Projects ~ Japanese Insired Full Bed Quilt


This is a great quilt pattern for layer cakes or to frame up your favorite prints.
I was drawn to these Geisha prints and thought the panel would look nice in this pattern.
The smaller blocks have scattered squares of 3 different coordinating prints.
I really like the asymmetrical look of the border and contrasting binding.
I have a kit available in these exact fabrics ready to ship to you listed on Etsy! Or you can buy yardage of the individual prints from the Fuji Afternoon collection
If you would like to combine this pattern with layer cakes (the quilt will finish a little larger), just convo me in Etsy or leave a comment here with your email & I can set up a custom listing for you with your choice of layer cake & coordinating fabric.

4 comments:

Marydon Ford said...

G'day ~ What an exquisite creation, fabrics & I favor oriental themes. Absolutely amazing!

Happy Valentine's ~
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs, TTFN ~ Marydon

annie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shannon said...

Lovely fabrics!

RagamuffinQuilts said...

Very nice!

Labels