~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Saturday, February 20, 2010

2010 Projects Shuffled Fat Quarters Lap Quilt


This quilt was quick & easy to make.

It is a great beginners project, because there is no matching points.

Just pick your complimentary fabrics, or your contrasting ones. You need 1 FQ for each block of your quilt. So for this quilt, I used 12.

I will work up a tutorial for this project and post it soon. I think you will like to give it a try.

We will be having this class in our brick & mortar store on March 18th if you want to join us!
I quilted the quilt with free motion stippling using a purple 100% cotton varigated thread for the top stitch and a solid
purple thread for the bobbin thread (the back is a deep purple marble).
If you just love these fabrics, like I do, you can find them on Etsy!

4 comments:

SandyQuilts said...

Oh I like it. I hope the tutorial will be available to us who don't live near your brick'n'mortar. Thanks

Grandma Barbara said...

Yes, can't wait for the tutorial. It looks like even the piecing challenged like me could do it.

fabricartist21 said...

Shannon I like that quilt and think I would like to make it and will be looking forward to your tutorial on it soon.

Go check out my blog I have a new creation in my etsy shop. Thanks

Aurora's Quilting Corner said...

awsome

Labels