~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Time for a quilting day!

well, maybe make that Time for a quilting WEEK.

I have 3 quilt tops now ready for quilting. 

One is a small lap quilt made with the Charm Pack Cutie pattern from Boutique Charms.

DSCN3214

The second uses the remaining charms from the Summer in the City Tin pack.  This tin made both this 16” wall hanging

DSCN3068

and with the remaining print charms, this new lap quilt (I added the brown & the light border (which is this Chloe print).  This lap quilt is around 50x60”, so it will be a great size for the sofa!

DSCN3273

Now my last quilt is a queen size strip quilt.  The only “new”, off the bolt, fabric is about 3.5 yards for the black sashing & binding.  The rest came from my ever overflowing scrap basketS.  This one may be a keeper, since DH really likes it and my points are not all 100% perfect.  The squares are 6” unfinished and there are 195 of them.   The pic is about 1/4 of the quilt.

DSCN3289You can’t say it isn’t colorful!

3 comments:

RagamuffinQuilts said...

I love them all! As for the strip quilt, what a great use of scraps & oh so colorful!

love2ragquilt said...

Absolutely beautiful. I love scrap quilts too.

Suzanne said...

LOVE it!
XOXOXO

Labels