~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Whew! what a couple of weeks!

Hello, neglected bloggers!

I have been awash in lingering to do lists this week, and am chaining myself to my desk today to get the last big thing off my list (collective sigh), bookwork.

But, alas, there is a silver lining! Many things to show & share from the past couple weeks!

Last weekend, I had the honor of vending at the inaugural Walking Quilt Tour in Cannon County, TN. Of course, we had temps about 20 degrees below normal, so it was a little to brisk to walk the tour, but cars still worked just fine! With 120 quilts, including some phenomenal antiques, in 6 locations, the show was really great. Of course, yes, I forgot my camera...both days! I was able to meet one of the judges of the show that is also studying to be an appraiser. What a great discussion we had. It was pretty cool to examine the antique quilts with such an expert as well as get her insight on why the Best in Show WAS the Best. I already look forward to 2011 to visit that show again!

This week was spent working on finishing up a UFO flannel crib blanket that I embellished with Texture Magic trapunto. I really love the look & feel of this quilt, but then, I am a sucker for anything flannel.





Check out the Texture Magic YouTube Videos here! And pick up your Texture Magic in our store! I will be adding our flannel prints online this week too, so check here for the new arrivals!

I also have been working on a custom order for matching Mommy & Me aprons for one of my customers & her 3 year old son. Though I figured that there were times that Mom may want to go without Nemo, so I made hers reversible with this cute Chloe fabric. We still have a great selection from the Chloe line available! Click here! I will get Nemo listed this week too!



Another order for this cute Rag Purse was also wrapped up. I need to finish the final touches on the wallet, but just had to show you the purse. I love these dots from David Textiles, but they have unfortunately sold out. I will be researching this week if I can restock!
So, I hope to be back to see you very soon here in blogland. Don't forget that you can also keep up with me on facebook, twitter or by signing up for our newsletter!
I should have a more productive week this week too; we "spring forward" the clocks next Sunday morning, so I try to warm into it by getting up an extra hour early all week this week. ~no promises that I don't go to bed earlier though ;-)~

2 comments:

RagamuffinQuilts said...

Wow, you sure did have a busy week! All of your projects are just wonderful; as always! :-)

Lil' Bit Sassy said...

Great items!! Love the quilt.

Labels