~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Moda Boutique Lap Quilt

I LOVE the Boutique collection by Chez Moi for Moda!

This lap quilt is made from my own pattern (click here for color options) using the Boutique charm packs.  I made the quilt a couple months ago & just finally got it quilted this past weekend, on my Sewing Sunday.

I have listed the quilt on Etsy.  It is perfect for wheelchair use, as the drop is enough to cover for warmth without interfering with the operation of the chair, or for your wall or table or any other lap :)

DSCN3510DSCN3513

9 comments:

RagamuffinQuilts said...

It's beautiful and so summery with the bright colors! Great job!

sewmeow said...

Wonderful quilt, as always! You do beautiful work.

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Love the red on it- it really pops and is beautiful!

Grandma Barbara said...

Just gorgeous!!

quiltsbylee said...

Love it....

Love the Decor! said...

Gorgeous!!! I love moda packs

SugarBooger said...

Love it!

love2ragquilt said...

great quilt and you did a wonderful job on the quilting.

Micki said...

I love all the bright colours...very pretty!
Micki

Labels