~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fig & Plum Reversible Table Runner

I love this collection by Fig Tree & Co for Moda.  Last year I made a disappearing 9 patch throw and last week found bits & pieces of left over blocks.  So I cut the necessary bits to finish this table runner for my mom for her birthday.

 DSCN3549

I used the leftover strips of fabric from the squares I added to piece the back of the runner & make it reversible.

DSCN3550

Yes, she loved it, but like most moms, she wouldn’t have said anything else.  Happy Birthday Mom!

3 comments:

RagamuffinQuilts said...

Very nice & a lovely gift for your mom. Happy birthday to her!

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Your mom is going to love that! Great job!! :)

Micki said...

It is stunning...I love the pinks!
Micki

Labels