~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Round Robin

I think Round Robins are about the most fun thing a quilter can do with a group of friends.

I am currently participating in an online robin and just had to show my addition to the first block.

Here is what I received:

 DSCN3547

I set a disappearing 9 patch in the corner of the setting triangles and brought the brighter blue fabric from the setting squares into a thin border, taking the original block off point.

DSCN3548

So I wonder, will the next person put it back on point or ???

I wonder what is happening to my block right now…oh the suspense!

2 comments:

RagamuffinQuilts said...

It's wonderful! I love how the setting triangles have a little "extra". I need to use some setting triangles in a current project and now I'm "gun shy" after seeing yours. :-) Well done!

teachpany said...

Wow! Excellent choice. Your setting triangles really help to show the tree. Love it.

Labels