~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Celebrating Small Achievements

Where in life did we decide that only big things were worth hoopla, celebration & moments of giddy joy?

I say we shout about all the little things in life that make us happy!

DSCN3681

Like this sign.

It made my day yesterday when the sign guy dropped it off.

We purchased this display when our WalMart opened a new super-wally a few years ago.  I guess the fixtures were easier to sell off than move, so we snagged this old cigarette rack for $35.  for the past 3 years, the Marlboro sign was still in front of the bulbs and the cabinet stored my antique books.  Once we moved the display, I decided to see if we could get our banner made to replace the cigs. 

wah-lah!

It’s awesome; happy-dancin’ every time I glance up & see it!

happy_dance_Snoopy-vi

2 comments:

Barb said...

I can see why you are dancing the jig...that is just sooooooooooooooo wonderful.

Bebesboutique said...

Will you look at that! She has really moved up town on us! That looks wonderful Shannon

Labels