~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Friday, July 30, 2010

A little storage for the sewing classroom

I think one on every table in the sewing room is a must!  

DSCN3717

Students could put unwanted scraps in the cube & they could be scavenged by the next student.  yes, I like that idea.

The pattern called for zippered pockets on both sides without handles, but I didn’t see the need for my uses, so I did one with a zipper & other has an open pocket.

I think they would make a good place to put a box of tissues too!

Try one of your own with this pattern

ATK150

I used Chloe from Janet Broxon for P&B

4 comments:

sewmeow said...

That's really cute and useful. I like it a lot. Thanks for sharing with us.

Suzanne said...

OH! I LOVE this! You did a GREAT job. It looks FANTASTIC! I WILL try my own.
XXOO

quiltsbylee said...

Awesome Shannon. You need to do a few of these and sell them.

cmcscraps said...

I am a new follower. Found your blog off PS I Quilts giveaway! I sure hope I win because I love the fabric. Love this project, thought it would be great for a new mom to store her baby changing items. Would make a great Shower gift! Thanks

Labels