Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Yo-Yo Table Cover

Yo-yo’s are a great way to kill time.  Waiting in a reception room, stuck in traffic, watching boring TV.

This started out to be a queen coverlet, but I decided on a different pattern for the coverlet, so I finished this one off as a table cover. 

DSCN3622

The other things about yo-yo’ that warm my heart is that they are easy (use the Clover yo-yo makers & never trace another circle) and it’s a scrappy project.  We generate lots of scraps here at FNQ & it’ great to find a way to use them up!

 DSCN3621

Plus, if Bubbles gets cold, he now has an appropriate quilt to wrap up in!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks good Shannon, I dont think Bubbles will be getting cold very soon.

sewmeow said...

Looks great and love your pattern arrangement with them..trip around the world.

Marydon said...

I love the yo-yo's also ... the colors are wonderful.

Have a lovely summer's eve ~
TTFN ~ Marydon

Labels