~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thursday, August 5, 2010

No, there’s been no natural disaster that created this tent city

It’s the World’s Longest Yard Sale!

DSCN3727

This pic was snapped at 6:30 this morning, so not much milling around yet except sellers.  Just wait though!

I will try to keep you all informed of the best stories of this year’s sale, as well as keep you in pictures.

As for me, I am off to get my hair dryed & grab another cup of joe.

We will get back to our normally scheduled quilty life next week.

Thanks for hanging in there with me during this week.

3 comments:

quiltsbylee said...

Good luck today. Hope you sell all those antiques.

Nancy said...

I have heard about that sale. Would love to attend sometime. Thanks for sharing!

sewmeow said...

CLASS ROOM! Here we come! Thanks for sharing with us.

Labels