Saturday, September 11, 2010

Cute little fabric boxes

This cute 1/3 yard panel makes all 3 of these too cute boxes.
 DSCN3858
I decided to make 1 rag edged.  I think I like it best of all (and it went together the quickest too.
DSCN3859
perfect trinket size boxes.  I think the one below will be a new business card holder!
DSCN3862
I love how the flap on this one mirrors the pattern underneath.
DSCN3860
I used fusible fleece for the interfacing & fabrics from Duquesa II for the liner.
The panel is just $2.50!  Great way to hide cute little presents IN the Christmas tree!

6 comments:

Barb said...

Cute boxes! Where do you get the boxes?

FabricsNQuilts said...

Thanks Barb! You can click on the blue text links above, or just go here:
http://shop.fabricsnquilts.com/Heart-to-Heart-Fabric-Box-Panel-10724-11.htm?categoryId=-1

sewmeow said...

Very cute.

Ashlawnfarms Rag Quilt Creations said...

Those are very unique! Neat ideas.

quiltsbylee said...

Those are too cute.

Suzanne said...

Yep, CUTE!

Labels