I feel like a duck lately & I think it’s time to stop paddling & have some fun! So to celebrate National Sewing Month, let’s have a giveaway!
Northcott’s Sophisticate line is the Quest for the Cure fabric this year. Ro Gregg has combined awesome gray tones with pink in the Vintage Rose colorway.
We will give a Fat Quarter Bundle of these 10 fabrics to one lucky winner!
To Enter, leave a separate comment for each of the following. I will be counting comments to declare a winner, so if you put all your entries in 1 comment, it’s 1 entry.
Here are your options to enter:
- Sign up for our newsletter, or tell me you already receive it. http://fabricsnquilts.us1.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=cb379bf57f6b0ae2533398be6&id=27bda476ad
- Follow the Blog set up an RSS feed, or tell me you already do
- “Like” our Facebook Page , or tell me you already do http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jamestown-TN/Fabrics-N-Quilts/175590403777?ref=ts
- Follow us on Twitter, , or tell me you already do http://twitter.com/fabricsnquilts
- Tell me the tutorial you would most like to see in video
- Tell us your favorite free quilting pattern website (so we can continue to grow our list for you on www.fabricsnquilts.com)
I will draw a winner September 12th using Random.org