Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Oh My Blog, how I have missed you so!

It’s been a crazy couple of weeks here at FNQ!

We have redesigned a room in the store to be our new classroom.  This project is nearly complete & we hope to take you on a virtual tour next week when I figure out the webcam and have the room finally complete.  Here is a snapshot of its state of affairs right now:

DSCN3793 DSCN3792

While the room was in a state of disarray, so then, was my sewing space.  I am happy to report that I am back in the sewing groove & getting ready for classes & more blog tutorials.

Thank you all for hanging in there with me while I get this latest new hurdle jumped!

5 comments:

love2ragquilt said...

It looks great. When is the first class and what will it be?

FabricsNQuilts said...

Thanks! Our first class is Tuesday. It's an after work mini class on Free Motion Quilting.

You can see our September class calendar here:
http://www.fabricsnquilts.com/uploads/0910cal.pdf

FABRICFROG said...

...HI HO, HI HO, it's off to class we go... Great job, wish I could be in some of your classes, but J-town is just too far away....Best of luck in your new venture.!!!

sewmeow said...

Looks wonderful! Can hardly wait for the webcam tour..

fabricartist21 said...

Your room looks really organized and ready for students. Wish I could be there on opening day.

Labels