Friday, October 1, 2010

And the charm pack winner is…

The winner of our Me & My Sister Favorites Charm Pack from yesterday’s AccuQuilt Blog Hop Tutorial is….

 22005pp

Fullscreen capture 1012010 93716 AM.bmp

Fullscreen capture 1012010 93901 AM.bmp

free indeed said...

Love to see how everyone thinks 'outside the circle'. It's been fun to see all the ways people are using their GO cutters. So creative. I liked your trick with the 1/4" bias tape to finish the edges...really defines the shape.

September 30, 2010 6:42 AM

 

Congrats to our winner! I will email you in a jiffy!

4 comments:

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Yay! Congrats to free indeed!

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

That is great!!! I know she'll be thrilled.
Smiles,
Kelly

SewCalGal said...

Congratulations to the winner and what a fun giveaway...and fun Blog Hop. Thanks for participating and for the fun giveaway.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

free indeed said...

I received my charm pack and am anxious to make something with it! Such sweet colors, it will probably make it into my next girly baby quilt :)
THank you again for making my day!

Labels