Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Another finish!

I really love this one block scrappy quilt.  I think I love the quilting as much as the pattern, though.

This was quilted by Helen-Marie Kulis of Cookeville, TN.  Check out & friend her on Facebook!

As with 99% of my quilts, I have laundered this quilt before showing it off.

DSCN4095

I didn’t straighten that pic up too well, did I?

DSCN4096

Close-up of awesome quilting & Helen Marie’s card

DSCN4097

For the backing I used a print from the Nostalgia Collection designed by April Cornell.  It’s so pretty!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

I, too, like quilts much better after the wash. You've done a great job on the quilt (love the color combo) and the quilting is wonderful. Yay, you!

harleywife57 said...

oooohhhhhhh ; aaaahhhhhhhhhhh !!

The Quilting Pirate said...

Beautiful!! I need to find a longarmer closer to me...I have 12 tops to be done :)

Suzanne said...

LOVE it!

Christine said...

Sew beautiful!

Labels