~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Last week I had so much to say, I was making 3 or 4 posts a day!  This week, nada…

Life just ebbs & flows that way sometimes.

My to-do list is ebbing & flowing too.  knock off 2 things & think of 5 more things to add.  At least the new ones go to the bottom of the list!

to-do-list_11

The blog abesenteeism is most due to working on round robins.  Since they are a secret to the quilter that started each quilt, I can’t rightly go posting pics here of what I am doing.  They’d look, lil buggers.

So maybe we can have something for Sew & Tell by Friday.

What are you working on?

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Dearest Fabrics N Quilts,
I have told you before, LIST is a FOUR-letter word and you should NOT use it!
XXOO and Ü

Colleen said...

Im working on finishing the top I started with the scrapalong. It will be my one of my new bed quilts. Oh the star trek quilt for my dad- I have to applique the title mmm....

farmhousequilter8 said...

Quilting......tomorrow 24 of us start our fall retreat at Jabez....we all will probably be doing UFO's. Have you seen Whimsical Garden? check it out and of course the wool projects. Paula

RagamuffinQuilts said...

LOL at Suzanne's 4-letter word "list". I have to make a to do list daily lately just to keep my life in order; of course, there is quilting/crafting time on that list too.

I'm working on clipping a few little rag quilts and 3 larger raggy throws. :-) Can you say fuzzy mess? I'm leaving a fiber trail every where I go. lol

Sarah Craig said...

I just finished putting together the quilt sandwiches for two of three memory quilts I'm finishing (the recipient pieced the tops). Hopefully I can get at least one of those quilted this weekend! She needs all three of them by Christmas..... eek!!

Labels