In the spirit of my personal challenge,
I have a Quilt Contest for you!
Fabrics N Quilts
Scrap Challenge Quilt Contest
A scrap bin buster
- 54” x 54” minimum size
- Entries must be completed quilts
- Quilts can be entered in both challenges
Even in our times, we all have a scrap bin that overflows or a collection of fat quarters stashed away longing for a project.
There are no design limitations on your challenge piece, other than overall size and that the quilt should utilize scraps of fabric in an obvious way/be the focus of your quilt, and the quilt must be finished (quilted).
So gather up your scraps & start designing your masterpiece!
You can even enter TWO ways!Local Challenge
- Voting open to all in-store customers from March 1-March 15. Any tie will be broken by store staff vote.
- Quilts must be entered at Fabrics N Quilts by close of business February 28,2011.
- All quilts must be labeled with quilter’s name and phone number (basted label on back is fine)
- Quilts will be hung in the store during voting. Voting ends March 15th @ 5 P.M.
- Quilts must be picked up from Fabrics N Quilts by March 31st
- Grand Prize winner will receive $30.00 gift certificate to Fabrics N Quilts to use either in-store or online
- All entrants will receive gift package
- Quilt pictures must be uploaded to our Flickr group by February 28, 2011. http://www.flickr.com/groups/fnqchallenge/
- Voting will take place from March 1st – March 15, 2011 and take place on http://www.fabricsnquilts.com. Voting open to all, but limited to 1 vote per computer. Any tie will be broken by staff vote.
- Grand Prize Winner will receive $30.00 gift certificate to www.fabricsnquilts.com
<a href=http://fabricsnquilts.blogspot.com/2010/11/scrap-quilt-challenge.html><img src="http://lh4.ggpht.com/_w7Cmc3rc-VY/TM3yZ-5P-4I/AAAAAAAAG4c/R0Zyl73zOb4/s144/scrap%20challenge.bmp.jpg" height="142" width="144" /></a>
Join our facebook group to share ideas & pictures along your scrappy journey!