~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Monday, November 1, 2010

Sew &Tell Monday

I know I was MIA from the blog last week, but I was forcing myself to stay focused!

Sometimes the to-do list gets a little overwhelming & I have to write it down & prioritize.  So, my main focus last week was to get the November Class Samples all finished before the onset of November.  Good goal, right?

So, here is Crosswinds:

DSCN4069

(The afternoon light was not a helper, but you get a little glimpse at the map floor.)  This is a king size 109” square quilt top (at this point).  The center hand applique block is really optional.  I could see this as just another solid square or another pieced block.  The pinks & greys are Northcott’s Sophisticate line designed by Ro Gregg & the black is Nightscape by Faye Burgos for Marcus

DSCN4071

I hung it upside down to how I would place it on the bed, but pretty either way Smile.

I didn’t actually meet my goal.  I have 2 projects all basted for free motion quilting.  So they are ALMOST done.  I will hopefully finish up the quilting tomorrow & start the binding.  So expect more SEW & Tell this week!

5 comments:

RagamuffinQuilts said...

It's beautiful!! I can see why you've been MIA, you're a busy little bee!

love2ragquilt said...

beautiful!

jennifer said...

Iv been MIA most of my life. Your quilt is pretty. I need followers Please become a follower.

sewmeow said...

That is quite an accomplishment....beautiful!

harleywife57 said...

Oh how very very GORGEOUS !!!! what a wonderful job you did !

Labels