~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cleaning Surprises

DSCN4110

 

 

I spent Sunday organizing my home sewing studio and found all three rag purse kits already cut.  I thought that stitching them up was kind of like using scraps, since I don’t even remember how long ago they were cut. (except for the bottom bag)

 

 

 

So  the top set would make a nice mommy & me set I think.

DSCN4113

It’s not my NCAA school, but I am in Vol Country

DSCN4112

This purse is a custom order for Christmas.  I will be listing this Robert Kaufman fabric very soon.  I have been on a sewing binge lately & have much to add when I put my IT hat back on!

DSCN4111

3 comments:

sewmeow said...

Wonderful to find "scraps" as great as these and be able to finish them quickly.

RagamuffinQuilts said...

Very nice! Love the mommy & me set. :-)

Suzanne said...

Excellent to finish up some lost UFOs! NICE!

Labels