~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Monday, December 13, 2010

Winter Wonderland

Us Southerner’s go a little crazy when we see snow.

DSCN4105

Our biggest snow in recent memory and howling winds making nice drifts everywhere
DSCN4103

This morning I started shoveling the lot, since we won’t be above freezing most of the week (and I have to be ready for any UPS deliveries of fabric, right?).    So, I thought I would go another round with the shovel & it’s snowing like crazy again

DSCN4106

At least I have a running start at it!

We are here for any phone & web store help, but we hope our local customers are staying home & working on those few last minute quilting gifts. 

We hope to reopen tomorrow, though will shoot for a little later open, around 10am

6 comments:

jennifer said...

I wanted it I guess I got it huh

sewmeow said...

Brrrr......I don't miss that shoveling stuff at all. Don't overdo on that...it's hard work.

Barb said...

Oh wow....stay warm!!!!

harleywife57 said...

I think I'm ready to move to southern Florida .... your pictures are very pretty ; however ........

Marydon said...

Send it on to me!
Christmas hugs & joys ~
TTFN ~ Marydon

WoolenSails said...

Mother nature has it backwards, you got snow and we got rain, lol.

Debbie

Labels