~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cute Zippered Clutch

 
My Cute Clutch from the new Quilts and More Magazine.  Another one of our YOU BE THE DESIGNER classes in March.
qnms2011
DSCN4266
Lucky for me, the pattern calls for 2” squares.  If you follow along here at the FNQ blog, you know I have a jillion 2” squares thanks to an overflowing scrap bin, go cutter, and a great hubby.
Instead of buttons for embellishments, I went with yo-yo’s.  If we’ve met at a quilt show, you know why Winking smile.
I also opted for a boxed instead of curved & pleated bottom.  It’s 6x9, a great size for a wristlet or to toss into your bigger purse.
I have a few copies of the magazine left.  Email me if you are interested!

5 comments:

Christine said...

I love the colors and enjoyed the magazine.
I will watch to see if you put it on etsy.

Tanyia said...

I bought this magazine last week and I think I may be able to figure out how to do this and am working on my 2x2 squares.

I am pretty new tho, I have never done a zipper and I learn better by seeing pics like blog tuts so I have troubles figuring out the written directions sometimes lol

jennifer said...

Cutesy the yo yos just make it;)

Barb said...

Love your clutch...

fabricartist21 said...

I love the yo yo's for the embellishments instead of always using buttons. Great bag!

Labels