~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sunday, February 13, 2011

March class calendar posted!

In our town, Vera Bradley is all the rage.  I have nothing against the line, but what shocks me is the simple designs and the value received.

So, I am going to inspire folks to BE YOUR OWN DESIGNER!

We are offering 8 purse classes in March so you can design your own killer handbag ensemble.  And what is better than being out & someone saying,  “I love your purse!”  {beaming} you can say, “thanks, I made it!”

DSCN3666

6 comments:

harleywife57 said...

This is really really nice ! did you design this ?

FabricsNQuilts said...

Oh no, not me. This is the larger size of the Bow Tucks purse:
http://shop.fabricsnquilts.com/searchquick-submit.sc?keywords=tucks

It's a well written pattern :)

Sarah Craig said...

Great idea! I also love Vera Bradley, but can't bring myself to pay those kind of prices for something I can make myself!

harleywife57 said...

I'm going to the pattern now ! (I have a few Vera's but they were all clearanced !!)

sewmeow said...

Love that......it's really cute in those fabrics, with the little ties.

Suzanne said...

Love it! NICE work (as usual)!

Labels