~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mini Bow Tucks Purse

Part of our You be the Designer Class Series in March is the Mini Bow Tucks Purse.
I showed you a pic last week of the larger size in beautiful reds.  This purse uses fabrics from Luna Notte by 3 Sisters from Moda.
DSCN4258
Last week I received a question about how the closure on this purse looked, so I am posting a pic to show the interior of the purse.  I did not add a magnetic closure to this purse, but it would be easy to do so.  This specific purse has a button & loop closure.  I used a fabric covered button, as I do in most of my bags, because I personally think it adds a professional, designer touch.
DSCN4259
You can see that the side ties provide the bow & tuck of the bow tucks namesake.
DSCN4260
 

5 comments:

teachpany said...

I made the larger size, but this is cute, too! Love Luna Notte, too. A very romantic looking fabric, and makes a sweet purse. The pattern is easy, too. Enjoy your class!

Barb said...

Just love this purse!

Suzanne said...

Oh, that is CUTE! I might NEED that pattern. Oh, LORD, I drive myself crazy with NEEDING patterns and fabric! LOVE the purse! Love the seamstress!

Christine said...

Love the purse and I wish I was closer so that I could take your class.

harleywife57 said...

what a nice job you did ! It looks very very elegant and desinger-ish = pricey look !! better than Veras !!

Labels