~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

One for everyone!

So, my dear customer has 3 boys under the age of 5 (I get tired just thinking about her mornings).  Her oldest boy, Ashton is into Buzz Lightyear.  Now he’s styling.

This fabric from Springs is not yet online, but drop me a message here if you would like a closer look.

DSCN4202DSCN4203

 

Mom deserves some pampering too so this nice big bag is big enough to carry packages to the post office, files home from the office, or changes of clothes.  To make life a little more on-the-go, she has a matching wristlet for running into the store on the fly.

These fabrics are from Birdie (Me & My Sister and Moda)

DSCN4205DSCN4206

 

Now the younger 2 boys require a little extra packing.  This fabric will soon be listed online from South Seas.  The panel, The Wind It Up Toy Shoppe, is ADORABLE and perfect for the little boy you need to quilt for.  Again, if you are interested in this print before I get it in the online shop, just drop a note here & I’ll email you right back!

DSCN4207DSCN4208

This matching zippy pouch is for all those small incidentals you don’t want to have to dig for in the diaper bag.  I added a little 1” gusset so it could handle meds or whatever.  I used the Knick Knack Sack pattern as my roadmap on these zippy’s though I changed up the dimensions to meet the customer’s needs.

DSCN4209DSCN4210

2 comments:

RagamuffinQuilts said...

These are all wonderful!! Love them!

sewmeow said...

You've been busy...and love 'em.

Labels