~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Trip to the Hardware Store and a new clutch

DSCN4264
 
What do they have in common?thumbnail.aspx
 
Inside the top band is a section of metal tape measure!  Have you ever snapped a tape measure in the wrong direction?  SNAP!
 
The {genious} Stitchin Sisters captured that bit of knowledge & put it to use in Snap Happy
 
This cute clutch takes about 15 minutes to make, start to finish!  I used Sugar Pop from Moda to match my Purse-O-Nality purse plus a FQ of an RJR print in a deeper pink.

2 comments:

RagamuffinQuilts said...

It's super cute and what a great idea! My husband has no reason to toss out a broken tape measure now. lol

harleywife57 said...

I got this pattern to make some Christmas gifts and never got around to it ; now you have inspired me -- 15 minutes , huh ; well , when I get my scrap challenge quilt binding done ..... which it is ALMOST done ! yay

Labels