~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Importing entire fabric collections into EQ7

IDreamWithEQ7Sometimes, I am a little behind the learning curve.

I have imported fabric images into EQ7 that I generated (scan/pic).

I knew there had to be an easier way to import entire collections than one pic at a time.  I had seen easy downloads on the Northcott lines & today (with the help of my awesome rep.) found the moda download site.

Thought I would share:

http://www.unitednotions.com/un_main.nsf/mf_archive!OpenPage

  • Click the darker brown radio button on the collection your heart desires to use in EQ7
  • Save it to your hard drive (where you can find it)
  • Find it Winking smile
  • Right Click on it & select Extract all
  • you can choose the location on your hard drive to save the individual images & click OK
  • IN EQ7, click Libraries, Fabric Libraries
  • select Import>> (it’s near the bottom, center)
  • select “from Image Files”
  • Locate the folder to which you saved your new unzipped pics
  • Select all or any of the fabric images to import (hold down the CTRL or Shift button to make multiple selections), click OPEN

TA-DA

If you have your project already open when you do your import, you can go ahead & add the images into your sketchbook before you close the library Smile

1 comment:

farmhousequilter8 said...

Shannon
I need a charm pack of Charlevoix for my collection. Can you email me the price and I will give you the mailing info? I will also want a charm pack of American Banner Rose when you get it in.
Paula

Labels