I have imported fabric images into EQ7 that I generated (scan/pic).
I knew there had to be an easier way to import entire collections than one pic at a time. I had seen easy downloads on the Northcott lines & today (with the help of my awesome rep.) found the moda download site.
Thought I would share:
- Click the darker brown radio button on the collection your heart desires to use in EQ7
- Save it to your hard drive (where you can find it)
- Find it
- Right Click on it & select Extract all
- you can choose the location on your hard drive to save the individual images & click OK
- IN EQ7, click Libraries, Fabric Libraries
- select Import>> (it’s near the bottom, center)
- select “from Image Files”
- Locate the folder to which you saved your new unzipped pics
- Select all or any of the fabric images to import (hold down the CTRL or Shift button to make multiple selections), click OPEN
If you have your project already open when you do your import, you can go ahead & add the images into your sketchbook before you close the library