~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Friday, May 13, 2011

It’s been a raggedy week-in a good creative way

Spring has definitely sprung on the Cumberland Plateau this week.

DSCN4403 I’ve spent some quality time with nature, but also with my sewing machine & snips.

It seems that the warmer weather has brought out the purse lovers too.

 

 

 

 

My best purse customer, BR, has another baby shower to go to.  I think Finley is a “cracker-jack” name for a boyDSCN4406DSCN4411

 

 

 

BR also had this bag made for her use.  I LOVE this combo.  I used corduroy for the lining Smile

DSCN4409

DSCN4407

Another customer is showing her love for the orange & white.  The orange is a micro polka dot, so it helps to girly-up the bag.

 
 
Share the love!

2 comments:

Marydon said...

Love Finley! & your bags are gorgeous.

Have a beautiful weekend.
TTFN ~
Marydon

5 day GIVEAWAY, pop over

harleywife57 said...

OH ! I love them all ; and YOU have been busy !

Labels