~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thursday, May 19, 2011

A week of finishes!

A gloomy week outdoors gave me lots of creative time this week.

In addition to all our Newly Listed goodies in the webstore, I was able to quilt & bind this top.

Scrap Quilt-Bricks-FabricsNQuilts

All from the scrap bin.  Just 1 yard of the brown used to sash & bind plus the backing. 

I even used batting scraps & Heat Press Batting Together.  My scrap pile of batting is now gone except for bits & bobs for pillow stuffing (Woot!)

This is the 3rd quilt quilted on the Janome 1600.  We are getting along swimmingly!

 

A customer commissioned goodie bags and teacher totes for her oldest’s Pre-K class.

Dr Seuss Goodie Bags

I used Copy & Press to put each li’l ones name on their Dr. Seuss bag.

The bags are done in the Snap Happy fashion.  Hopefully Mom will appreciate that there is no drawstring to have to restring.

 

 

Teacher Totes-FabricsNQuiltsI think Ms. Stephanie & Ms. Mildred will be cheered into packing for school in their new totes.

Each is personalized, lined, and has one long pocket inside.

The fabrics are Letters In Bloom & Deep Purple Marble (coming soon).

Teacher Tote Closeup-FabricsNQuilts

Now maybe tomorrow I can get that zipper in the purse I made 2 years ago…talk about a UFO! 

Share the love!

3 comments:

harleywife57 said...

I like them all ! the pouches are CUTE !! the bags are GREAT ! the quilt - GORGEOUS !!! nice work ! My pile of "mending/fixing" is growing , as is my to do list !!!

Barb said...

I love your finishes!!

Karen said...

I love the quilt! Where can I get the pattern?

Thanks!

Karen

Labels