~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It’s Challenge time again! Summer of the WIP busters!

We all have them…projects never finished.  UFO’s, WIP’s…


Here’s mine…

Summer 11 wip challenge

…beautiful batik blocks that hang on a pants hanger in my studio with the already-cut sashing draped over the hanger’s arm.

These blocks, and a few more not shown, should be on point with a nice big block as the medallion center.  It should be on my bed, or wall or somewhere besides a pants hanger in my studio.  Why?  Well, because I started this quilt in 2009.  It just *should* be done by now.  I made that medallion center once.  It did NOT go well and I just haven’t had the gumption to do it over.

Well all that changes now!

Just like the Scrap Quilt Challenge, I am going to play along & find encouragement from all of you finishing your WIP’s & UFO’s

Rebekah over at Sew Shine is having a Summer is for WIP Busting Challenge.  We are partnering with her to offer a total of $40 in gift certificates to Fabrics N Quilts!

Join in the flickr group.  show off your before, your progress & your after, start/add discussions, and let’s get motivated to get our projects out of bins, off hangers, and out of drawers!

Share the love!

1 comment:

harleywife57 said...

VERY PRETTY !! good luck !

Labels