~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Mountain Memories Quilt Show-eye candy!

What an awesome weekend!  The hospitality of the Cumberland County Piecemakers never ceases to amaze me, and the same goes for their quilting!

Here are just a few pics I had to share.  I have more on my phone & hopefully I can figure out how to get them out & share them too!

My Booth:

Booth Fabrics N QuiltsFabrics N Quilts Booth

As usual, I was bad in not getting pics of the info pages on the quilts, and therefore not having quilter information on all the lovlies.  My apologies to those not mentioned by name; please comment & take credit for your awesome creations!

Share the love!

2 comments:

da2ab768-91f8-11e0-891e-000bcdcb471e said...

Wow, the booth looked great! I would have entered. And thanks for the quilt show. I love that we can share things like this online. Thanks!

Maryellen

FabricsNQuilts said...

testing

Labels