~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Quilted Baby Shoes-The cutest thing ever

We are excited to announce that we are carrying all the Curby’s Closet “too cute to kick off” quilted baby shoe patterns!

These little shoes are all adorable & you can whip up a pair in about an hour.  The directions are very clear and easy to follow.

There are 7 different styles.  Each pattern includes templates for both size 1 and size 2. Here are my creations with 5 of the patterns.  I did my embellishing, or lack of it in some instances, different than shown in the pattern pics (not one to miss a yo-yo opportunity, you know)

Curbys Closet BootsCurbys Closet LoaferCurbys Closet TiedCurbys Closet T StrapCurbys Closet Mary Jane

If I had to pick a favorite, I would have to say it’s the boots, but then, I’m a country kinda girl.

Share the love!

1 comment:

harleywife57 said...

adorable -- all of them ! do they only really take an hour ?

Labels