~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Saturday, June 4, 2011

A week’s worth of Sew & Tell

What a gorgeous, hot & humid week!

Our dolls are inside with the AC, so they will need quilts, right?

Doll Quilts - Fabrics N Quilts

I chain stitch crocheted a cute pink calico to make my clothesline.  We used to hang a roll of batting here, but I moved it Smile and the hooks made the clothesline hanging a breeze.  The quilts really break up the blah of the pegboard on the other side of this wall.

Doll Quilt Display - Fabrics N Quilts

This week I also sent my 3D flying geese quilt (click to see) off to the long arm quilter & found enough scraps from the quilt to make this reversible table runner

Reversible Moda Table Runner - Fabrics N QuiltsReversible Table Runner - Fabrics N Quilts

I also finished 90% of the quilt top for my customer.  Hand embroidery is about all that’s left (I didn’t smooth out the top very well, now did I )

Applique Lamb Quilt Top -Fabrics N QuiltsApplique Lamb Quilt Top - Fabrics N Quilts

My crocheted rag rug is also almost complete, but I will wait until next week to get pics of that one.

Share the Love

4 comments:

harleywife57 said...

The doll display is absolutely ADORABLE !! The lamb quilt is turning out very lovely !!!!
table runner is very neat , too ! WOW ; you've been productive ! can't wait to see the rug !!!

Barb said...

What a week, love all of your doings!!

jennifer said...

Hey Shan and Maggie looks good:)

Sarah Craig said...

Whoop whoop!! You've been busy (despite the heat and humidity) and it all looks great!!

Labels