~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Quilt Show is drawing near!

Our guild show is just 3 weeks away & we have been feverishly working on final details.

We decided to treat ourselves to new shirts this year & I am embroidering each.

DSCN4674DSCN4675

Twice this week we got together & finished the ribbons.  I am so sad I didn’t take a pic then, but I hope to snap one on Monday at our meeting.

It’s been a busy week, this seems like so little to show you!

I am linking up with Sarah…check out what everyone else finished this week:

4 comments:

harleywife57 said...

OH very nice ; indeed !! nice work Shannon ! (oh , and I LOVE purple !! )

Sarah Craig said...

Love the shirts! Very cool!! Whoop whoop!!

jennifer gail said...

Aww two of my favorites posted before me. Good job Shannon :)

Barb said...

Whoop!! Whoop!!! Love the shirts!

Labels