~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Mondo Bag-room for everything!

It’s another product review, ala show N tell today.

You’ll remember the Hunter’s Star we showed you last week, well we have another project to show using the QuiltSmart preprinted fusible interfacing.

The Mondo Bag

mondo bag ex

 

Now I would not seek out this pattern if I thought I had to individually sew together 208 little squares.  But, with the fusible interfacing & ‘Smart’ pattern this bag whips up in an afternoon.

mondo pic

I made my bag with Prayer Flag charms (you’ll need 2 charm packs) and the last yard of some Moda Urban Couture for the lining & handles.

The bag is so mondo, it was a little hard to get a good pic!

mondo

Since I know you’ll love it with these charms,  I put them as our Deal of the Day today!  Enjoy!

5 comments:

Sara said...

those are huge bags,very nice! Great colors!

Miri said...

Oh looks like you could get a lot into that adorable bag!

harleywife57 said...

WOW ; very pretty !

Sarah Craig said...

Such a great bag! Whoop whoop!!!

Carolyn said...

Ohhhh I do love me some bags, and this one is no exception. Love it!

Labels