Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Huntsville Fan Fare Quilt Show-eye candy alert!

Last weekend, I had the fun of heading south to the land of cotton


for a quilt show with the Heritage Quilters of Huntsville.

(requisite shot of the Space & Rocket Center)



It’s been a long time since I’ve been “home” and the visit was not long enough.

The HQH FanFare was a wonderful show & it was so refreshing to see mostly pieced quilts on display.  I love applique, but patchwork is my true love so I was in heaven! 

Unfortunately, my camera was in Tennessee, so my pictures are via the cell phone.  Not bad, considering, but you will have to forgive the unfocussed shots.




Denise :) said...

Hey! I had a quilt in that very show! Small blogging world, huh? Glad you enjoyed our show -- I know lots of hard work and effort went into making it special! :)

madakamom said...

WOW! lot's of awesome work!

harleywife57 said...

thanks for sharing these awesome quilts !