~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

A note of thanks to all of you who continue to read along here even though I don’t post often.  I’m thankful to have this medium to share my projects, business, charities, and inspiration with you, but most importantly, I am thankful FOR YOU!

You are our biggest inspiration.  I am inspired by your creativity, friendship, and motivated by what would appeal to you.  We attempt to show you every day that we are thankful for not only your business, but your online chats, comments and encouragement.  On this ceremonial day of Thanksgiving, we are overtly sending wishes of a Happy Thanksgiving.

If you would like me to revert back to my usual lighthearted side of the holiday, well then,

3 comments:

Brita said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, Shannon :-D

bairdmtn said...

Happy Thanksgiving to YOU!! Hope you have had a very special day!!

harleywife57 said...

Happy Thanksgiving Shannon ! I'm watchng Charlie Brown Thanksgiving !!! happy dance ! I thank YOU for your chats ; meeting you in July ; and all your help you have given me during the year !!!!

Labels