THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! CONGRATS TO OUR WINNERS!
As I was pondering what to do for an end of the year giveaway, Michele over at Quilting Gallery emails me about her 4th anniversary Blog Hop Party. This was just the spark I needed.
There are over 250 bloggers hosting giveaways this week in conjunction with the Blog Hop Party! Click the button here to see the list & blow an hour or ??? entering for all kinds of wonderful goodies!
We will draw for our winners sometime Sunday, December 18th, so don’t dally entering!
Up for grabs we have a couple prize packs!
First, our handcrafted prizes!
- This awesome quilted message board, complete with pen & pad of paper
- The yo-yo embellished wristlet (my great camera skills cut off the wristlet loop-you’ll have to trust me)
- The Prints Charming card wallet-great for keeping all your store reward cards or business cards in one place!
- Embroidered present ornie for your tree
Second, a DIY handcrafted prize pack (also known as fabric & notions)!
- Curio Charm Pack by Basic Grey
- 1/2 Yard coordinating yellow (to me) by Blank Quilting
- Cute Moda tote
- Spool 50 wt Aurifil thread
- 2 patterns
- 2 ornies for your tree
How to enter:
Put each entry in a separate comment. If you leave all your entries in 1 comment, I am going to count that as one entry. I know it’s a little extra work, but isn’t winning worth it?! Enter as many or as few times as you wish.
- 1 entry for liking our facebook fan page, either new or existing https://www.facebook.com/www.FabricsNQuilts
- 1 entry for telling us your fave item in the webstore. You must put the link to the item in your comment. http://www.shop.fabricsnquilts.com/
- 1 entry for subscribing to our newsletter, either new or existing http://bit.ly/dqXZ1t
- 1 entry for following our twitter, either new or existing http://twitter.com/fabricsnquilts
- 1 entry for each time you share this post. You must put the link to each post in each comment. (twitter, blog, facebook, stumbleupon, etc.)
Good Luck, Merry Christmas & thank you for a great year! 2012 is shaping up to be even more awesome!