~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Shop Display for panels

The week before Christmas it hit me to re-merchandise all my panels.  So I just dropped my current project to “finish it in a day or so.” 

Fast forward to a  week later….

It’s still a work in process but I think my hunch was right!  If you can’t see the fabric, you can’t love the fabric!  Panels are so hard to see when wrapped on the bolt…so we got them off the bolt & where you can actually see them. 

I totally understimated the number of panels I had on hand.  I still have more to “bag & tag” but I really like this.  I need to score a couple more unloved metal ironing boards.  They make awesome pegboards!  (think how many rulers you could organize!)

panels display

A picture may be worth a thousand words, but you still need to pop in & see this one for yourself!

2 comments:

Jan - Big Brown Dog Primitives said...

This is very clever, Shannon! I don't have the old metal board, but I do have an old wooden one, and this gets me thinking about drilling some holes in it and using it to hang things on.

harleywife57 said...

SHANNON !! you are so so creative !! WOW ! :D

Labels