~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Friday, January 27, 2012

Little Pail-the cutest little thing with a handle

This cutie has been on my radar for a couple months, and this week’s avoidance of the State of the Union address was just the hour I needed to get it made!
Little Paillittle pail inside
Yes, that’s a stack of business cards inside -  I told you it was cute!
This pattern is so easy & once you make one, it’s easy to see how to make a bigger one…which is now on my radar!

My project uses:
Little Pail pattern by Sweetwater
Toyland Frogs by Robert Kaufman
Mini Dots in Lime Green

I’m linking up with Sarah.  Go see what others have worked on this week & share some encouragement!

Pin It

5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Isn't this the cutest! Oh, great for Easter. I just adore.

P. said...

Very cute! Love the frogs and toys print. That really is little, isn't it?

Jennifer Gail said...

Cute Shan. I love not real frogs.

prsd4tim2 said...

Oh, what fun! I think I may have to put this on my radar too.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

cute pail. I avoided the speech, too.

Labels