Friday, February 10, 2012

It’s time to link up your scrap block for the challenge!

I know you worked on it; is it done?

 

Sarah has the linky party up on her blog for you to add your scrap block design to the challenge pool.

 

You could win this, compliments of the publisher,

 

(This is now available in our web store if you are not lucky enough to picked as the winner)

 

 or this compliments of me!

(see more Tend the Earth in our web store)

So get over to http://www.confessionsofafabricaddict.blogspot.com/2012/02/whats-cookin-at-sweatshop-week-20-link.html before midnight Saturday & link up your creation!  Details on the challenge are here (there is still plenty of time to make ONE block!)

Pin It

2 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Thanks, Shannon!!

harleywife57 said...

thank you so much for reminding me yesterday !!!!!!! since I forgot !!!!! Posted my 3rd attempt ; abandoned the first 2 tries ! thanks.

Labels