~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Friday, February 17, 2012

New Ironing Board cover

Just like dusting, I always try to get just a little more time in between visiting this task than I should.

 

I think my last ironing board cover lasted over a year.  That’s a major accomplishment.  The one before that was ~maybe~ 6 months.  But today, I get to start fresh with a new cover that makes me grin when I see it.

ironing board cover

I used the Domestic Diva panel to complete my new cover.  I did have to add a little extra to the width of the fabric (length of the board), but found the minty green marble in my scraps, left over from my recent pinwheel quilt backing (yay)

I think you may just like this enough to want to make this too, so the Domestic Diva panel is our Deal of the Day!  Regularly $6.25, TODAY ONLY, $2!!

 

This says it all, right?

ironingboardcover

 

I’m linking up with Sarah today; check out what others have cooked up this week!
 
 
Pin It

9 comments:

harleywife57 said...

very cute !! Mine is all scorched up and nasty looking !! I got an iron rest on the end of mine , so it may present a CHALLENGE !!!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Perfect fabric for that project. I should cover mine - usually a towel cover (table top board).

Vicki @ DottyJane said...

Fun fabric for that use! Very cute:)

Michelle said...

That is cute! I don't even know what my own ironing board cover looks like, it's been buried for so long.

Sue Daurio said...

That is way too cute. My is ready for a make over too

KatieQ said...

A fresh ironing board cover always lifts my spirits. Mine is not too bad yet. Yours looks great.

Barb said...

I need to do this as well.....it is much needed around here....maybe I will just come and take yours...??? Love it!

Sarah Craig said...

I love it, Shannon! Whoop whoop!!

Neabear said...

That turned out very cute! Should make all ironing tasks more fun!

~Linnea

Labels