~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Coquette - Pineapple Table Runner

I had to dive right into that new yumm-o Coquette fabric!

I have pieces cut for a queen sized quilt, but had to make a small something right away

Pineapple

I love paper piecing, but it is time consuming.  I used EQ7 to design & print my templates.  I went with 7” blocks since they print on a single page (lazy, I know) and the cut strips were not some off the wall width (1.25”).  UPDATE: I’ve been asked about the pattern in EQ7.  I  searched the block library for Pineapple & chose Pineapple 11 for my runner.

I used a combination of embroidery machine & free motion quilting.

On a side note, we have added solid coordinates for the Coquette fabric too!

Pin It

4 comments:

beaquilter said...

that looks lovely!

SewCalGal said...

What a cute table runner. And how fun that YOU designed it in EQ7! I love it!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

harleywife57 said...

oh ! wow !!!!!!!!!!! it's so pretty ! is the the table runner or is this pic from eq7 ??? It's just so ........................ gorgeous !

Jennifer Gail said...

Pretty Shann. How did you know to call me Jifner?

Labels