Friday, May 31, 2013

Flip Flap- FUN-Quick & stylish new purse

These fabrics just sang out PURSE to me when I saw them. 

gypsy

And this pattern has called my name for way too long.

Now, they are one!

flip flap

This is a super easy pattern, and super fast too.  Maybe 3-4 hours.

The bag has a magnetic snap under the flap for extra security, pockets inside & a pocket on the back.

DSCN5941flip flap pocket

I made my strap long enough for across-the-chest wear.  Perfect for shopping.  The strap length is a personal thing…and this pattern gives you guidelines on modifying the length to meet your needs.

I think it would be easy to expand on the finished size of 11" tall, 10" wide, and 3" deep to make this a uber stylish laptop tote. 

http://www.shop.fabricsnquilts.com/Flip-Flap-Purse-ff-tbs.htm

No comments:

Labels