Thursday, May 30, 2013

X Blocks Venetian Tiles Finally Quilted

Looking back, I finished this top May 10th of last year.  It feels really good to get it finished!

Venetian Tiles

I have been practicing with some new designs on the long arm and have started my adventure with feathers.  They still make me nervous & if you look at this like a quilt judge, you will shudder.  (so my tip…don’t do that)

Venetian Tiles closeup

Be sure to check out the original post & see how an easy-peasy 9 patch block becomes this cool quilt.

I’m linking up with Sarah.  Go see what everyone else worked on this week!

3 comments:

Barb said...

That I is just fabulous!

Quilting Nonnie said...

You could have blown me over when you said it was done from a nine-patch! It's a gorgeous quilt!

Karen said...

Very pretty quilt. It is alway great to have a finish especially a UFO finish.

Labels