Monday, February 3, 2014

The next UFO is on deck

I am keeping up with my schedule pretty well, so far.

Next up is this UFO from a couple years ago.  This “Big 'Ol’ Dresden”.  The center plate is 36” across.  Guess I was thinking ‘go big or go home'.

coquette dresden-001

 

All the plates are made.  The background is cut & squared.  They just need to be appliqued.  Yeah, been this close for 2 years & it has been sitting…waiting.

coquette dresden

Well, wait no more!

What’d I use?

9 Degree Wedge Ruler

Moda Bella Solids in Buttercup, light lime, and pistachio 

Moda Coquette

Moda Bella Bleached White Backing

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I have a few projects like that...lol. I love the fabrics in your Dresden. Hugs

harleywife57 said...

It's gorgeous ! You are just cleaning out you UFO's , aren't you ??

Labels