~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Monday, March 24, 2014

and then there were just the leaves

a weekend focused on the UFO’s (and some spring cleaning).  I have just the leaves left to blanket stitch now!

Fabrics N Quilts On Point Medallion

Had a little scare while stitching.  My machine foot “clicked” and then the machine started racing, stitching away at light speed.  I was able to hit the stop button on the control board, but the foot would no longer work.  Good thing I have some brand loyalty, as a foot from one of my other Brother machines worked and I was able to finish my goal. 

2 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Beautiful, Shannon! And I had a similar experience - my machine started stitching madly while my foot was off the pedal…. but it turned out Lilli's foot was on it, on the other side of the table! She didn't even know she was doing it… LOL!

Connie said...

Looks beautiful Shannon! I'm glad you had another foot handy and hope you didn't have to rip out much stitching!

Labels